LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Still going. 178.5lbs

Last time I had a disappearance from my blog, I abandoned weight loss, gained thirty pounds, and fell into a delightful bout of self pity.

Never fear. This time, it's just an incredibly busy/stressful schedule. I am still eating like I should and exercising. However, I decided to reassess my workout routine because I was starting to get fatigued really easily--even walking up stairs made me feel weary.

I dropped off of the weight-lifting for a bit and continued with the couch to 5k. I have completed week 4 and will begin week 5 today or tomorrow. Today, I started back up on Starting Strength (my weight-lifting regimen). I was still pretty strong in deadlift and squat, but I slowed considerably on bench.
Measuring my inches, I'm slowly going down, and in general, my arms, stomach, and thighs are getting smaller and smoothing out.

In other news, I don't know how else to say so--I'm happy. I still feel head over heels smitten with my fella. I enjoy his support with the new food-outlook as well as with the workouts. I'm stressed at work, but making steady progress. I've seen fun movies, tv shows, played fun video games, and listened to spectacular audiobooks.

Life is..fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment