LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Starting Photos


I took these photos on a day that I weighed in at 180. I'm sure I'm making funny faces, but I promised myself that I'd only take one photo per "angle" once I got the distance from the camera and the self timer right. I didn't want to pick photos that were the most attractive. One shot and done. So here they are. Forgive any funny faces. 



From the front. Camera is below my eyeline, so I kept my head straight and just looked down with my eyes. :)

Left Side




Right Side

Vitruvian style. Don't know why. Just seemed appropriate. 

I also included some pictures of my face. I'm plagued with big ole cheeks and a double chin. So, when photographing myself, I often take the picture "myspace style" with the camera above my eye line. Not today.

Right side. 

Straight ahead. Symmetry can suck it. 

Somewhat misfired photo of left side. I kept it anyway. 

So, this is what the low end of obesity looks like. I also took photos in my...erm....underwear. I won't be posting those now. I'll post them when I'm happier with my body and when the "now" pictures are in my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment