LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Eating Fuck-ups.

Okay. Despite the tone of this post, I had a really fun time at the zoo yesterday. It's when I went to log the day's calories that I began to despair.
Boyfriend and I went to the zoo with his sister, brother-in-law, niece, mom, and two family friends. I ate a bagel with light cream cheese for breakfast. That put me at ~350 calories consumed for the day. With about 1200 calories left to consume, you'd think I'd be okay, right?

No, goddamnit. At the zoo, my choices were pizza, fries, ham/cheeseburgers, and hot dogs. They all sucked, and I went for a hot dog (The line lady asked: "sauerkraut, peppers, and onions?" And I mumbled "yes." WHAT THE FUCK, TERESA!?!?). Boyfriend got french fries and I ate half of them absentmindedly. (?!?). I was still hungry. Brother-in-law had gotten an extra cheeseburger, so he offered it to boyfriend, who offered half of it to me (still hungry), and I ate it.

...??????? What am I doing to myself here?

Boyfriend went to get a refill on the drink we had shared a few hours later. He came back with nachos. I ate some nachos. I sipped on the drink and remarked that it tasted really sweet and maybe it was overloaded with syrup. He pointed out that it was not diet. I had already had half of the drink earlier.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.

So we end up back at his sister's house after they invited us to dinner. Obviously, since we were all at the zoo all day, cooking a dinner would be a difficult feat, so the group of us decided on Chinese take-out. I got to pick one of the items, so I chose a pork with mixed vegetables dish. Nothing fried. I ate it with steamed rice and....an egg roll. I then notice that one of the family friends is pulling out a chocolate cake because it's someone's birthday. I don't particularly like chocolate cake, so I wasn't too worried. Then out comes the ice cream--my biggest weakness. At this point, I feel like a big fat gluttonous failure. Someone put cake in front of me and I took a few nibbles...unsure of the etiquette of not eating it. The mini scoop of ice cream, though, was all me.

So let's see. hot dogs, nachos, cheeseburgers, ice cream, cake, soda, chinese food.

Why am I fat? Oh yeah. Because I'm a big greasy slob. A lot of it is me having a nanosecond of hesitation when faced with "bad food or what?" and then just giving myself permission to eat JUST THIS ONE AWFUL THING. Partly because I'm all happy that I got out of the 180s (sort of) and that I work out a lot, so it will be all right.

According to my calorie count vs burn on my FitBit profile, I ate 701 more calories than I burned. That hurts. It's the first time that I've eaten more than I've burned since I got this fitbit. :(

Oh, and to top it all off, boyfriend's sister tagged the zoo day pictures of us on facebook.
Okay, not the worst thing ever.
Oh god. Where the fuck did that muffin top come from?
Haha, this one's hilarious. I look like I'm hanging my head in shame, but I was just preparing to bend over to pick something up. No one looks good with this kind of posture:
And lastly. I can't believe I'm putting this up here. It's the worst picture of anyone ever. :(

Oh the shame.

Today is a pretty sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment