LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 08, 2011

172.75

That's what I weighed in at yesterday. I rode my bike to the gym, did some weights (triceps and chest) and a little bit more cardio before riding my bike home. It felt good to use my muscles again. It also felt good to feel like I'm heading in the right direction again with my weight loss.

I'm slowly making my way back towards eating healthier. Sort of. Yesterday, I hadn't eaten very may calories by the time dinner rolled around. D and I went to my favorite Indian buffet. I did a really good job of sticking to healthier choices (nothing fried, nothing with thick creamy sauces, plenty of veggies). I only ate a few bites of naan, but I did have a banana lassi. In all, I ate a LOT of calories anyway in that sitting, but I did end up sticking to my daily calorie goal.

I cooked up some BIG batches of food, so I've been encouraged to (and enthused about, really) eat at home.

SO! I intend to just get better and building and keeping healthy habits. It's so hard not to feel DEPRIVED when I avoid foods that are...troublesome (like french fries, for example). I'm working on both adjusting my mindset and doing various things to avoid binging (which is basically what I did about a week ago).

1 comment:

  1. YAY! better than last one. Thank you so much for you comment about the fitbit, it 's definitely encouraging to hear about your experience and to know there is still hope :) It's frustrating but I know I have to keep going. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete