LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hhaarrrggghhh

I'm tired today.

I took Saturday off from working out, but I went for a 30 minute run/walk with my dog on Sunday. The primary goal of this was to wear him out so I could give him a haircut. It was a success. I then gave him a bath. Post bath, I went to go check out the goings-on on the internets, when I discovered that my computer wouldn't turn on. Shit. I'll leave it alone, let it think about how great I am for a day, and how it doesn't want to give out on me because it loves me.

The next day, I found out I had a fried motherboard. :( New computer time. So I shelled out the moolah for a new computer. Feeling sorry for myself, I did not go to the gym Monday. In order to fulfill my 5 day a week goal, this meant that I would have to double up on either Tuesday or Wednesday. On Tues., D an I had a belated birthday breakfast at my favorite breakfast place in Denver, Snooze AM Eatery. It was DELICIOUS. I had their vanilla almond brulee oatmeal with fresh berries/bananas. D and I shared a pineapple upside down pancake and I had just a few bites. We finished breakfast early enough for me to be able to sneak in a trip to the gym.

40 minutes of cardio later, I rinsed off, and started my day. At lunch, I had a bowl of soup and then went for a brisk 45 minute walk with my dog, to constitute my "double up" workout. Since that wasn't quite enough in my own mind, today (Weds) will be a HARD day of cardio. :) Should be fun.

On Tues. night, I decided to do laundry--which resulted in me washing my fucking phone because I'm careless, I guess. FUCK FUCKFUCK. Fortunately, T-Mobile let me split up the payments on my new phone without accruing interest, so that will help. Fun fact about me? I love tiny phones and I dislike big chunky phones. Problem? The current trend is blackberry-sized phones or big touch screen android monsters. I don't want internet on my phone, so it's senseless for me to get one of those. The only phones that are small and not internetty are the SHITTIEST CHEAPEST PHONES THEY HAVE. Good, I guess? Because it's inexpensive. Shitty because it makes me feel like I'm using a fossil from the 90s with its hideous screen and clunky controls. Oh well.

Life seems expensive lately. I need new tires on my car. New computer. New phone. I had to pay a parking ticket (#&*%^&$ street parking). All on top of my regular bills. Hargh. And then comes my good old monthly cycle just to shake things up a bit more. A week early. I guess that's better than late.
Ugh. I feel shitty today and I don't want to go to the gym tonight, but I will. I made sure to pack up my car with exercise gear at lunch today so that I wouldn't have an excuse.

Maybe I'll film a youtube video tonight.

For those of you that don't know, I am a fragrance/cologne/perfume enthusiast. I love the art of the way that fragrances are constructed. I love exploring the niche markets and various scented oil blends. Recently, I discovered a super little perfume house called Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. I've been meaning to discuss them on my channel. Maybe tonight is the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment