LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

A weird weekend.

So on Saturday, I indulgently slept in until 10, went to work until about 3:30, and then went to my 3rd tattoo session at 4. The result? Not a lot of movement for the day. I average about 12,000-13,000 steps on the week days. I think I didn't break 10,000 for BOTH Sat. and Sun. :( :( :(

Laying on my belly getting my back tattooed for 4h, followed by being relatively still during recovery does not amount to a lot of movement. As such, I ate like normal-ish (maybe a BIT more indulgently) and did not have the nice calorie deficits that I'm used to. For example, I usually shoot for eating 1700 calories a day and burning 2400. I am almost always very close to this. On Saturday, I ate 1400 and burned 1900. On Sunday I ate 1800 and burned.....1750. Whoops.

So I've had a good run of weight loss in April. I've lost 6.5lbs since April began. I started out the month with upping my calorie intake from about 1700 to about 1900 for a week. I then dropped it back down to about 1500 for a week. I'm not sure if that's what did the trick, but I did see great numbers this month so far. That's part of the reason why I'm not stressing out about it.

I'm currently (as of my weigh in last week) about 6 lbs away from losing 10% of my body weight. I'm 2.5lbs away from my next photo-session (and 2.5lbs away from 15lbs lost!).

All-in-all, I feel....weird. It might be because of how lax I've been lately. Maybe it's the tattoo pain that's making my brain strange. Maybe it's the weird things going on in my audio book. Maybe it's feeling antsy from not working out since Friday.

But today is a weird day. I intend to get things back on track by having a nice, HARD, cardio session with a bit of weights thrown in at lunch today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment