LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 07, 2011

THURSDAYS

Fuckcrap.

So, I've promised. No fried food for a month. I told the boyfriend (I often call him "D" on here) about it, so he'll help keep me accountable.

Today is Thursday. It's our group meeting day, and there's this general mad rush to finish a lot of research data so that it can be presented to the big boss by 2pm. This often means no lunch on Thursdays. It also often means a quick walk down to Wendy's for something that able to eat while walking (that is, fries, or chicken nuggets of shame). I brought some snacks with me to work today (an apple and an orange). I didn't eat breakfast, though. So I've eaten both the apple and orange, and I'm STARVING.

So there are problems with hunger and "dieting." It often leads to binging on indulgent foods. It can lead to overeating. I'll be fighting this by the time I can finally eat later. We'll see how this hellstorm goes.

3 comments:

  1. try something else from wendy's! they have some really good salad options. or you could do a grilled chicken sandwich rather than fried. personally, I like their baja salad. It has chili on it, plus guac and stuff. super tasty. eliminating fried foods is really not too bad at most fast food places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try www.dwlz.com.. my favorite go to website to find calories/weight watcher points on all restaurant foods. there are some low cal options at wendys, and you can always leave half of the bun off a grilled chicken sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, RWWF! My biggest issue is I'm often only eating while walking, so the salads were a bit difficult. I do love a good salad, though. :)

    And thanks for the new calorie website (I'm sorry, I don't know your name). I always am scanning around for the "best choices" at the various places I eat. I don't always do a good job, but it's good to stay informed. And the half a bun idea? Love it!

    ReplyDelete